Kshitij Resort and Water Park Entry Fees, Contact & Address

 Hello, friends are you looking for a resort or park where you can experience natural bliss and peace. Then Kshitij Resort and Water Park is the best option for you. This water park is a comfortable place for all kinds of people.

About Kshitij Resort and Water Park 

A beautiful and natural park situated 1 minute away from the sea shore and is the largest resort and park in Arnala Beach. In this park, you can check in without any worry to celebrate your holidays. There are a lot of things set up in the park to have fun here.

Apart from this, those who want to get rid of their week-long tension away from the hustle and bustle of the city on the weekend, then you are going to get the most relief here. This park is the best park for tired worried people. And anyone can Affordable the Fees of this Park.

The huge water park has several outdoor pools, and brightly colored slides and tunnels. Other amenities include a simple open-air restaurant and a children's play area. A mast balcony has been made to view the water park from the resort.

Check-in time: If you come here for one day you can take entry at 9:00 PM Check-out time: 5:00 PM. Surrounded by palm trees, this vibrant water park is located in the resort city center about 2 km from Virar Railway Station, adjacent to the park are Rajodi beach and Yazoo Park. The rooms here are well kept clean and well equipped. You will also get AC facilities in the updated rooms.

Kshitij Resort Virar Entry Fees 2022

You have to make online booking 4 days in advance to come here. For this, you only have to pay 10% of the package. The remaining 90% amount has to be paid at the time of check-in. When you make a payment, a 10% amount is automatically shown, you do not need to withdraw it separately.

one day package

  • 9 am to 5 pm
  • Breakfast / Tea / Coffee
  • Lunch (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian)
  • evening tea/coffee
  • Child aged 3 to 8 years 400 Rs.
  • Rupee. 700

Kshitij Resort and Water Park Timing 

  • Breakfast: 9 to 11 (Morning)
  • Lunch: 1 to 2.30 (evening)
  • Dinner: 9 to 11 (evening)
  • DJ: 9 to 4.30
  • Pool: 9 to 4.30

Important Safety Tips

1] Required swimwear for your own health and safety while riding the slide/attraction.

2] Wearing (sun) glasses and prescription lenses are not permitted while riding the slide/attraction.

3] Take a good look at each of the slides and think about whether you can participate safely - you can be better aware of your limits on your own.

4] Do not throw food/paper/plastic. Use the dustbins available on the premises.

5] The area is wet and slippery. Running around would be risky.

Kshitij Waterpark and Beach Resort Address 

Vatar Jeladi Beach, Vatar School Stop, Jeladi Road, Pin - 401301

Email: kshitijwaterpark@gmail.com

Kshitij Waterpark and Beach Resort Contact Number

Office: 0250 2585277/9284389502

Sudhir: 9822883750/8554025755/797250430

Ashok: 9226229673/9767709562/8208321207

Vasant: 9850730503/7798969399/8788752326


So, friends, you got good information about Kshitij Waterpark and Beach Resort in my post, now you will not have much problem going there. You can easily check in and check out there.

Post a Comment