If you’re looking for a fun and exciting way to spend your day, then a visit to the waterpark in Hubli is sure to be the perfect activity. With thrilling rides, exciting attractions and delicious food, the waterpark in Hubli is the ideal destination for a day of fun in the sun. Here’s all you need to know about the entry fees, ticket prices, timings and address of the waterpark.
- The entry fee for adults is Rs.599 per person.
- The entry fee for children between the ages of 3 and 12 is Rs.499 per person.
- The entry fee for senior citizens is Rs.399 per person.
- The ticket price for the water rides is Rs.299 per person.
- The ticket price for the dry rides is Rs.199 per person.
- The ticket price for the food court is Rs.99 per person.
Timing and Address
- The waterpark is open from 10:00am to 6:00pm on all days.
- The address of the waterpark is Near Udyambag Railway Station, Hubli, Karnataka.
- The phone number of the waterpark is +91 988 007 0888.
The waterpark in Hubli is the perfect spot for a fun-filled day with friends and family. With exciting rides, delicious food and affordable tickets, it is sure to be an experience to remember! So, head over to the waterpark in Hubli to make the most of your day.